It’s been an eventful few months for the TrustCloud Dev team. We wanted to take a moment to share some of the latest improvements to the TrustCloud Api, Widget, and Profile webpage pages with our developer network.
New Features and Improvements:
- Added XeeMe to our trust networks
- Added Endorsements to our Api.
- New Micro-TrustCards: see these on the TrustCard tab of your Profile
- Account Merging: when your user’s email address does not match the email they used on TrustCloud, we automatically detect and add both to their TrustCloud account
- Longer session timeouts (by popular demand)
- Infrastructure upgrades: less downtime, faster lookups, beefier servers
- Celebrations: score improvements, badge awards and more
Ridepost: a developer’s guide to integrating the TrustCloud API
Thanks to Robert, the CTO of RidePost, for sharing this awesome guide to integrating the TrustCloud API:
TrustCloud Dev Team